1. We provide you with a thorough, no-cost inspection of your property’s damage.
2. We assist you in filing a claim with your insurance company.
3. We agree to work with you, as your general contractor, once your claim has been approved.
4. We meet with your insurance adjuster at your property, and together we perform a comprehensive inspection.
5. Your insurance adjuster will draft an initial itemized damage report and estimate, along with your first payment. This first payment is the Actual Cash Value of all damaged items, known as an ACV Check.
6. We complete a Job Specification agreement with you and collect the ACV payment as a deposit which secures the labor and allows us to order your materials, dumpster and city required permit.
7. We begin the supplementing process with your insurance company by revising their initial estimate to ensure your settlement covers all necessary costs involved for thorough repair and restoration.
8. Once your insurance estimate and scope of work is agreed upon by your insurance company and A Seamless Solution, will begin work on your property.
9. Upon completion of work, we submit a Final Invoice to your insurance company.
10. Your insurance company will then issue a final payment for the Depreciation, also known as the RCV check. We collect this final payment from you which then completes the job cycle.